SWEET CHERRY LB517 CANYON CHILD BOOSTER SEAT
Dimension: 45cm x 40cm x 73cm
- Age Range: GROUP I, II, III 9 months – 11 years old (9KG – 36KG)
- Extra padded seat for children from 9 to 18kg
- Backrest can be removed to become booster seat for children from 22 to 36kg
- Adjustable headrest height & harness height
- 5-point, 1-pull safety harness
- Can be used with 3-point vehicle seat belt
- Comply with ECE R44/04
This sticker tells us that the car seat is certified and has met the requirement set forth by United Nation. You will also be able to find QR code issued by MIROS (Malaysia Institute for Road Safety Research), which you can access to information such as installation guide, and more detailed references for consumers and enforcement agencies.
ECE R44/04 Regulation
In most countries, the approval for sale of child safety seats depends on the manufactures being able to demonstrate that is has passed various safety tests.
In Europe, the manufacturers of child seats must employ an accredited laboratory to demonstrate that the seat complies with the requirements of regulation 44, version 04, devised by European Economic Commission, EEC (a dependent institution of the United Nations): Regulation EEC R44/04 or ECE R44/04. In other countries such as the US, Canada and Australia there are similar regulations.
Analysis of the safety of child seat demanded by the European regulations includes:
- A frontal collision at 50km/hr
- A rear-end collision at 30km/hr
- Various tests of the harness buckle
- An analysis of the seat’s design
- A study of the seat straps or harness
- Other requirements
All these tests are undertaken with dummies that represent the weight category of the child approved for the correct weight group of seat. Results of these tests must fall within the requirements of the Regulation.
Specification: SWEET CHERRY LB517 CANYON CHILD BOOSTER SEAT